We take your privacy seriously. It is important to JAX Eyewear l to maintain a high level of respect and trust with our community, and we believe that this is key to developing sustainable long-term relationships. This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for JAX Eyewear.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the
website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
● See what data we have about you, if any.
● Change/correct any data we have about you.
● Have us delete any data we have about you.
● Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. This information is exclusively used to process and ship orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
How do we use your information?
● Provide and deliver products;
● Send you information related to products and services, including confirmations,
invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative
● Communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming
events, and other news about products and services offered by Nau and our
selected partners; operate and improve our Sites and services;
● Process and deliver contest entries and rewards;
● Manage and administer our community features and member programs and
● Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job
(for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Unsubscribing, Removing or Modifying Your Account Info
You can modify or delete your profile through your JAX Eyewear account. You can also send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites (social media sites). Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.